Tank Systems are designed primarily for residential use, and sit on the ground surface.
- 200-gallon to 1,000-gallon capacities
- ½-hp submersible maintenance-free pump
- Electronic pressure controller for hands-off operation
- Integrated overflow and winter-bypass plumbing
- Built-in inlet filtration
- Standard ¾" hose bib connection for hose or sprinkler use
- ¾-hp or 1-hp submersible maintenance-free pump
- Water meter for tracking water savings
- Heavy-duty downspout filter for applications with high degree of roof debris
- First-flush device for augmented water quality
- Water-level gauge
What size tank do I need? Go to the calculator.
How much will my system cost? Go to the Costs page.
See more photos of Tank Systems in our photo gallery.